Huntwood Custom Cabinets is currently hiring a Cabinet Account Coordinator for our Edmonton, AB location.
The ideal candidate will have actual field experience in cabinet installation/service or have installation/service administration. Primary responsibilities include coordination of cabinet delivery, installation, and warranty work. The ideal candidate will:
- Be highly organized, able to accurately track a high volume of detail and projects
- Have experience in customer service
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sound ability to build rapport and assess needs over the phone
- Work congenially with customers and fellow employees
- Be able to prioritize work yet remain flexible to adjust to business developments
- Have experience in some facet of the cabinet industry
This is a fast-paced, multi-faceted position that will provide opportunity to use and stretch your organizational abilities.
Located in the Pacific Northwest for nearly 30 years, Huntwood Custom Cabinets has been building value into custom cabinetry making the company a leading custom cabinet manufacturer in the western Canada and the United States. Huntwood crafts a diverse range of quality cabinetry for residential and commercial applications. To meet our customer’s interests the company offers an ultra-flexible product line including both framed and frameless styles with an almost unlimited array of colors, styles, and options. For a photo gallery and more information about Huntwood and our products, see our website at www.huntwood.com.
We offer full benefits, All applicants must provide a resume in order to be considered.
- Cabinetry Installation/Service or Administration: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Valid Driver's License