Category: Commercial Caseworks
Location: Liberty Lake
At least 5+ years in cost estimating in commercial caseworks; or
10+ years in a variety of construction and/or building materials supply assignments that offered a detailed working exposure & understanding of construction project cost - estimating.
Below is a non-exclusive range of potential job duties that could be assigned to this position.
- Review project plans, requirements and specifications.
- Prepare accurate quantity takeoffs.
- Analyze & assess internal costs.
- Review preliminary quotes & pre-bid proposals.
- Resolve costs discrepancies & implications.
- Prepare subcontractor bid-lists & make project documents.
- Participate in final bid/proposal submission & perform post-bid analysis/assessment.
- Prepare purchase contracts and subcontracts.
- Critically read/analyze blueprints and scale plans.
- Do takeoffs from blue prints and full estimates.
- Coordinate all hand off meetings and assist with layout/measuring scheduling.
- Strong working knowledge of: MS Word, Excel & Outlook along with on-screen takeoff software.
For additional information please contact -
Director of Recruitment and Development
p: 509.924.5858 Ext. 1011