Category: Field Service
Salary: Competitive Structure
Huntwood Custom Cabinets
The west’s leading custom cabinet manufacturer is currently seeking a
Field Service Technician
For its Kent, WA location
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 2-3 years of qualified experience in cabinet or furniture repair including working with stains and various finishes.
- Candidate must live North of I-90.
- Computer skills; must be very familiar with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Requires strong attention to detail & quality.
- Must work professionally with customers in sometimes adversarial circumstances.
- Must work well with the public, as a team or independently
- Candidate must have good English written & oral communication skills.
- Must be able to read and prepare documents.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and be insurable.
- Ability to successfully meet the physical demands including the ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Excellent attendance record and good work ethic
Wage: Competitive wage structure.
If you possess the skills and experience we are seeking - and demonstrate a personal commitment to high achievement - then we would like to hear from you.
Online Application: Click on the appropriate tab at the top of this online posting.
Note: **All candidates must be able to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen**
We will be contacting applicants who submit applications that reflect the skills and experience that we feel will be a good match for this job and future jobs with Huntwood.
Located in Liberty Lake, WA, Huntwood Custom Cabinets has been building value into custom cabinetry for over 2 decades, making the company the leading custom cabinet manufacturer in the region. Huntwood crafts a diverse range of quality cabinetry for residential and commercial applications. To meet our customer’s interests the company offers an ultra-flexible product line including both framed and frameless styles with an almost unlimited array of colors, styles, and options.