Category: Field Service
Salary: $12.00 - $18.00 / DOE
Huntwood Custom Cabinets
The west’s leading custom cabinet manufacturer is currently seeking a
For its Kent, WA location
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Demonstrated ability to conduct themselves in a mature & professional manner under all circumstances.
- Dependable with an excellent attendance record and good work ethic
- Ability to adapt to continually changing priorities & demonstrates a willingness to be flexible.
- Ability to effectively and professionally work with a variety of different personalities.
- Must work well with the public, as a team or independently.
- 1 year of scheduling experience; Required
- Cabinet, Door & Millwork, flooring experience; Helpful
- Computer proficiency; Outlook, Excel, IOS; Required /Others; Helpful
Wage: $12.00 - $18.00 / DOE
If you possess the skills and experience we are seeking - and demonstrate a personal commitment to high achievement - then we would like to hear from you.
Online Application: Click on the appropriate tab at the top of this online posting.
In Person: At 23800 East Appleway Avenue Liberty Lake, WA
Monday – Friday / 7am – 3:30pm (excluding major holidays)
Note: **All candidates must be able to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen**
We will be contacting applicants who submit applications that reflect the skills and experience that we feel will be a good match for this job and future jobs with Huntwood.
Located in Liberty Lake, WA, Huntwood Custom Cabinets has been building value into custom cabinetry for over 2 decades, making the company the leading custom cabinet manufacturer in the region. Huntwood crafts a diverse range of quality cabinetry for residential and commercial applications. To meet our customer’s interests the company offers an ultra-flexible product line including both framed and frameless styles with an almost unlimited array of colors, styles, and options.
For a photo gallery and more information about Huntwood and our products, see our website at www.huntwood.com.